My name is Dean Williams, I'm a Web Developer with a passion for great Responsive Web Design, Server Management and Web Development.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I was born in Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom.
- I'm 28 years old.
- I have a cat named Molly.
- I don't have a boss, I run my own business called WebDesires.
In the past I have done various things:
- Started life as a Games Programmer and built various 2D games.
- Moved on to software development, but found it hard to have great ideas.
- Built my first website when I was 12.
- Worked for various companies including Quantum Web, Raileasy, DataflexNet and ECDLTD.
At a very early age I had a huge interest in Computing, Gaming and Programming. My dream was to become a Game Developer and for many years I designed and programmed small 2D games and applications before I discovered my true passion lay in Web Development and PHP.
I was sick of all the terrible websites, and decided to create a few of those myself, until one day when I eventually began to master the art of good Web Design practices and good programming practices.
Now it's 2016, I have my own business in the form of a partnership with a close friend called WebDesires, I no longer take orders from superiors, now I set the rules, I tell our clients their ideas are great, or more often awful and above all I use my experience and knowledge of the last 10+ years to earn a living and support those clients who also earn a living from their websites. And without blowing my own trumpet, I'm rather good at it too.
Here is a summary of my skills:
|HTML 5||PHP||Server Management|
Freelance Request Form
As I have said above, I run WebDesires however I'm still interested in taking on work directly through that company so if you like what you see, or you find a personal touch is necessary then feel free to fill out the Freelance Request Form below and I will respond to you within 12 hours depending on timezone.