Here’s a neat tool if you are looking to utilize CSS3’s new gradient backgrounds feature. It adopts a Photoshop like interface, making it super easy to generate custom gradients. This online tool also provides some backwards compatibility for IE although when I was checking it out radial gradients just appeared as vertical in IE which is far different from what other browsers do (I would have preferred a block color instead).
- Pre-sets and save ability for quick use and re-use.
- Horizontal, Diagonal, Vertical and Radial gradients supported.
- Opacity control allowing for alpha transparency.
- Photoshop like gradient constructor making it really easy.
- Hue/saturation adjustments.
- Reverse gradient with one click.
- Support for all major browsers and IE (except radial).
- Includes SASS support (since Version 4.
- Color format selection for output code (for preference).